The purpose of the Advanced Process Class (APC) is for participants to deepen their experiential and theoretical knowledge of the Process Model. The Process Model was developed by Carol and Don Hadlock. The model is a meta-modality of psychotherapy that is experiential, present-moment centered, therapist-and-client centered, depth oriented and self growth oriented.
Part A deep dives into being and explores the psycho-spiritual foundations of the Process Model: flow, allowance, non-resistance, mindfulness and boundaries.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Discover and practice their own internal resources for: flow, boundaries, connection, ownership, resilience and self-growth.
- Identify their counter-transference, transcend counter-transference and creatively use it clinically in individual, couples, families and group settings.
- Identify relational dynamics (couples, families, groups) and parallel process, especially as it applies in class.
- Participants will apply Process Model skills in relationship to self and with other class participants.
- Participants will demonstrate therapeutic Process Model skills: flow and allowance, connect to and transcend self, boundaries, and setting tone and frame.
Advanced Process Class students are required to have:
- Completed the Basic Process Class
- Completed their mirror training