PTI offers an experiential consultation group for licensed clinicians. Discuss process model concepts and how to keep your work fresh. Get case consultation with peers. Practice self care by having a brave space to work through counter transference, and to discuss therapist identity/skill development.
- Process Model/experiential focused
- Cultivate observer and witness self
- Explore counter-transferance and case consults from trust, abundance, and allowance
- Resource against burnout and vicarious trauma
- Share referrals and information (literature, modalities, research, private practice business, etc.)
Group size is limited to six participants with a wait list.
Cost is $50 per session, and invoices are sent out at the beginning of the January, May or September.
Currently the group meets in a hybrid format: in person at the PTI office and online via zoom.
Times and Days: 11:30AM to 1PM PST every other Friday.
Fall 2023 Dates: 9/8, 9/22, 10/6, 10/20, 11/3, 11/17, 12/1 & 12/15.