PTI offers an experiential consultation group for licensed clinicians. Discuss process model concepts and how to keep your work fresh. Get case consultation with peers. Practice self care by having a brave space to work through counter transference, and to discuss therapist identity/skill development.
- Process Model/experiential focused
- Observer and witness self
- Explore counter-transferance and case consults from trust, abundance, and allowance
- Resource against burnout and vicarious trauma
- Share referrals and information (literature, modalities, research, etc.)
The group meets in three cycles per year of four months. Each cycle consists of eight sessions, meeting twice a month for an hour and a half each session.
Group size is limited to six participants with a waitlist.
Cost is $50 per session with a four month commitment due at the beginning of the cycle. Payment plans are available.
Currently the group meets in a hybrid format: in person at the PTI office and online via zoom.
Winter 2023: 11AM to 12:30PM PST on 1/13, 1/27, 2/10, 2/24, 3/10, 3/24, 4/7 & 4/21.